Add a free Google Paywall to Labrador CMS
We are introducing the entry level paywall Google Revenue Manager.
Labrador CMS integrates with any paywall. We already have direct integrations with international players like Piano. Many countries have their local or reginal pawyalls like Mediaconnect, Infosoft. Some new players are also in the market like Sesamy and Pool.
Google Reader Revenue Manager (RRM)
- Google RRM is a free platform allowing publishers to monetize content through subscriptions or contributions without needing programming skills.
- Key features include a two-click setup process, secure checkout, direct reader engagement, customizable plans, and multilingual support.
- Benefits for publishers using Google RRM include increased revenue, enhanced audience engagement, improved brand reputation, and simplified payment processing.
- Accessible to publishers of all sizes, Google RRM is ideal for those lacking resources to develop their own systems and can be set up via Google Publisher Center.
This factbox was generated by Labrador AI and proof-read by a journalist.
Now we are introducing a free paywall from Google. It uses Google login and you can pay with credit card, paywall or Google Pay. It includes an admin interface to see customer data and you can set up different products.
This aricle is a dummy article to show the paywall in production.
What is Google Reader Revenue Manager?
Google Reader Revenue Manager (RRM) is a free, self-service platform that enables publishers to easily monetize their content through subscriptions or contributions. It's designed to be user-friendly and requires no programming skills to set up.
Key features of Google RRM include:
- Simple setup: Publishers can launch subscriptions or contributions in just two clicks.
- Enhanced security: RRM offers a secure checkout process with no hidden fees.
- Direct reader engagement: Readers can share their email addresses and sign up for newsletters.
- Customizable subscription plans: Publishers can create various subscription tiers and pricing options.
- Multilingual support: RRM supports over 20 languages, making it accessible to a global audience.
Benefits of using Google RRM:
- Increased revenue: Publishers can generate more revenue by offering subscriptions or contributions to their content.
- Enhanced audience engagement: RRM can help publishers build stronger relationships with their readers.
- Improved brand reputation: Offering a paid subscription or contribution model can signal that your content is valuable and worth supporting.
- Simplified payment processing: RRM takes care of the payment processing, reducing friction for readers.
Who can use Google RRM:
Google RRM is designed for publishers of all sizes, including small businesses, individual bloggers, and large media organizations. It's a great option for publishers who want to monetize their content but don't have the resources or expertise to develop their own subscription or contribution system.
Getting started with Google RRM:
To get started with Google RRM, you'll need to create a Google Publisher Center account if you don't already have one. Then, you can sign up for RRM and start setting up your subscription or contribution model.
Overall, Google RRM is a valuable tool for publishers who want to monetize their content and connect with their audience. It's easy to use, secure, and offers a range of features that can help publishers grow their revenue and build a loyal readership.