Labrador opens Asia office:
- Game changer
Jay Lee is hired as Labrador CMS' new Growth Marketer. It serves as symbol of a long term commitment to serve the Asian and Pacific region.
Labrador CMS is growing fast. To expand globally, more people need to know the word about what Labrador is. That is why Labrador CMS now has hired Jay Lee as Growth and Marketing Manager.
Labrador CMS Expansion and New Hire
- Labrador CMS has hired Jay Lee as Growth and Marketing Manager, the company's first hire outside Europe, based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Jay Lee has been working with Labrador CMS through a contractor for over a year before joining the team full time.
- Labrador CMS is planning to establish a Customer Support Center in The Philippines and a new server cluster in Singapore as part of their global expansion.
- Jay Lee's hiring is part of Labrador CMS's strategy to expand its presence in the Asia-Pacific markets.
This factbox was generated by Labrador AI and proof-read by a journalist.
The young marketer is based in Taipei, Taiwan, and he is the company's first hire outside Europe. He will be expanding the company outside of Europe.
- Highly motivated
Jay has been working with marketing for Labrador CMS through a contractor for well over a year. When the position opened, he did not think twice about joining the Labrador team full time.
- Why did you decide to join Labrador?
- The people that I initially started meeting with, he says and pauses.
- I understood from a high level that people here are driven and highly motivated, and I really felt an urge to join that team, Jay says.
He recently visited Oslo, Norway visiting the Labrador CMS HQ and getting to know the rest of the team.
- The work culture and the leadership styles are important factors for why I wanted to join. There is no-one telling you to "do it this way", and you are not just a cog in the machine. You are truly a part of the team, and the attitude is way more "we'll find a way of doing this together". I really like that, he says.
- Super exited
- Right now we are seeing great response from the Asia-Pacific markets, and we are confident that we soon will have good news to share in regards to launching the first Asian site on Labrador CMS. Our product help publishers grow an publish faster with cutting edge technology, and the secret is that our customers end up saving significant amounts of money, CEO Jan Thoresen says.
The coming months Labrador will also establish a Customer Support Center in The Philippines and a new server cluster in Singapore. They even have a senior developer located in Japan right now.
- Jay is a great person with hight ambitions. He has proved to be a huge asset while working for our partner, and we are really happy that he said yes to joining the Labrador team full time, Thoresen says.
- We want to build up a whole team working with me, and this company is a great opportunity I have already learned a lot, Jay says.